06 January 2010

Try some of these next session

I'd like us to get us to the point where we're levelling up every other game. Of course that means that we'll need to average 5 encounters a session. Whew. Five 4e encounters an evening! I may have to pad it a bit. And as a bit of a heads up I think this Friday's game may prove difficult. Keep your wits about you. And try some of these:


Once per encounter as a standard action you can try to gain Combat Advantage against a target by making a BLUFF check. Your Bluff check vs. enemies Insight check.


Once per combat encounter you can use BLUFF to create a diversion and hide as a standard action. Bluff vs. Insight of each enemy. With a success immediately make a STEALTH check to hide.


As a standard action use INTIMIDATE vs. enemy'sWILL. Success will make an enemy surrender, reveal secrets, or cow then into taking some other action (maybe, I don't know, run away). Failure makes an enemy hostile to you. If you try and intimidate all your enemies at once make a separate INTIMIDATE check against each enemy's WILL defense.


Use a STEALTH check when you have cover or concealment to gain combat advantage against an enemy.


Or AID ANOTHER - make a melee basic attack vs. AC 10 and grant an ally +2 to his next attack.

And don't ask me about the logic behind my CAPS cause I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment